Das Hotel/Marianenstr.26A Kreuzberg
MUSIC FROM THE COLD WAR!

Wednesday 11
live concert by RALUCA at 21h
SR POZO
Jazz: the spirit and soul
(Swing,Cool Jazz,Be Bop,Hard Bop,Blues
Host by ISMA

Thursday 12
FIESE MATENTEN SOUND SYSTEM
POEK AND SCHMECKEFUCHS
(electro Swing,Ethno,Dupstep,Electro

MUSIC FROM THE COLD WAR!
"When I was 6 years old, my mother bought me a shortwave radio, and that's how I discovered the world," he said. "We could hear Voice of America, the BBC, the pirate radio stations. I grew up listening to Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley and then later, Ray Charles. " Valery "Seisky" Saifudinov (Soviet Union Rock n Roll Legend)

Friday 13
KASI-GORENG
(60's,black Rock and Roll,Beat,Soul,Hip Hop

Saturday 14
ROGER C
(Soul,Funk,Latin,Rhythm and Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2008| Blogger Templates by JealousGUY modified and designed for Das Hotel.
Just for the Record ©Frank Kalero.